Tuesday 5 April 2016

OMG! Wizkid Loads More Insults On Linda Ikeji – Explains How His Director Had S*x With Her In A Hotel & How He’s Going To Beat Her Up [Photos]..

The whole Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid beef just got to another level and it’s more than messy!. Linda Ikeji posted this picture few minutes ago on Instagram and wizkid came for her with this massive attack!
Read what he said below:
“All those shoes and bags still won’t help u keep a good man! U and ur laptop will stay married for life! That’s why my director f*cked u and left ur ass in the hotel Cos ur pussy stinks! I goggled “Linda at 25” and found nothing. U wish u had all I have at 25! Ur mom and ur entire family are still losers! U nothing but a blogger! All that money won’t change that. If I ever see u, I’ll get my 16 year old cousin to beat the shit out of u. Ugly old bitch! Just stay indoors and hide behind ur laptop! #UglyBitchLinda!”

SEE PICTURES BELOW:
l1

No comments: