Welcome to Comrade Olabisi's Blog

News, Entertainment, Politics, Inspiration, Sport, Advert, PROPERTY and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Thursday, 26 September 2013

jombolo...


Posted by Comrade Olabisi at 23:08
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Popular Posts

Comrade Olabisi
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2018 (4)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2017 (22)
    • ►  August (22)
  • ►  2016 (167)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (80)
    • ►  April (58)
    • ►  March (25)
  • ►  2015 (63)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (38)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2014 (649)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (83)
    • ►  May (115)
    • ►  April (259)
    • ►  March (71)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ▼  2013 (537)
    • ►  December (118)
    • ►  November (130)
    • ►  October (157)
    • ▼  September (126)
      • 2015: Governors fail to endorse Jonathan, as Amaec...
      • PDP Crisis: I Belong To No Faction – Obasanjo...
      • Jonathan must go – Shehu Sani...
      • Intelligent People!!!
      • The FG Ordered Gold Plated iPhone For 53rd Indepen...
      • Dokubo-Asari ’ll expose North’s detractors – Al-Mu...
      • NEW PDPD: We’ve Entered The Stage Of No Retreat, N...
      • Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke receives deliverance at ...
      • Post titleOlawale wins MTN Project fame...
      • Gunmen open fire on sleeping college students in Y...
      • One dead, others wounded in Okonjo-Iweala’s town’s...
      • Killing in Delta: Okonjo-Iweala, father fingered |...
      • Boko Haram not because of me, says Jonathan...
      • APC alleges plot by PDP to rig 2015 polls, destabi...
      • Kenya Mall Attack: I Was Not In Kenya – Soyinka P...
      • Jonathan should ensure I’m not killed — Amaechi a...
      • I’m not a man of God – King Sunny Ade....
      • Boko Haram invades S/West for bulletproof charms •...
      • I wanted Abiola to head Interim Govt, says Babangi...
      • Dokubo’s Shocker: NIGER DELTA PEOPLE WANT INDEPEND...
      • Anambra 2014: Why I resigned as Ngige’s Campaign C...
      • DEPORTATION OF IGBOS: Southeast groups reject Fash...
      • Threat To Amaechi’s Life: Jonathan Cannot Hurt A F...
      • ASUU strike: Selfish Lecturers are only fighting f...
      • I want to use human head for bullet proof charm – ...
      • Muslim Beauty Pageant Is Satanic, Unislmaic – Nige...
      • My Father Stríps Me Náked At Night and Rapes Me; T...
      • Am no Gigolo – Femi Adebayo cries out..
      • JUNE 12: I gave Abiola N35m to contest – IBB revea...
      • ASUU STRIKE: VP Sambo same of the same; no 2009 ag...
      • Joe... (I wanna know)
      • I didn’t aspire to be IGP, Ribadu tells Okiro....
      • D'Banji... (Don't tell me Nonsense)
      • Attack on Kenya cruel, says APC...
      • jombolo...
      • 2015: Observers will be responsible for their secu...
      • World Bank to Nigeria: quality statistics key to i...
      • I am alive, says Shekau in new video...
      • Most wanted kidnap kingpin Kelvin held...
      • Bill Clinton: Chelsea would make a great president...
      • Shocker: “I may not live long” says Kunle Afolayan...
      • ASUU strike: Don’t open the University – Lecturers...
      • B-E-H-O-L-D: The 10 lane Lagos-badagry Expressway ...
      • Breaking News: Fashola apologises over deportation...
      • Pastor, two kids killed as Boko Haram Islamists op...
      • Natural Ways to Get Bigger Bútt BIG BUTT...
      • Lai Mohammed: Calling Jonathan Incompetent Is Not ...
      • A king to wed 15th wife...
      • I didn’t promise one term – Jonathan cries out...
      • REVEALED: How female students cash in during ASUU ...
      • Why we are yet to punish Atiku, Baraje, governors ...
      • Fake List of Billionaires in Nigeria...
      • Ten Things You Don’t Know About Tonto Dikeh tonto...
      • Autonomy for LGs, a necessity...
      • Pat Utomi Took N59m Undisclosed Loan From BANKPHB ...
      • REVEALED: How Gov. Peter Obi bribed APGA chairman ...
      • FANI-KAYODE: My Struggle, My Dream...
      • Afenifere group condemn’s David Mark’s stance on S...
      • Breaking News: 24-Hour Curfew Declared In Southern...
      • Buhari threatens to leave APC – DailyPost
      • Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Mortuar...
      • Ibori: Ribadu testifies on $15m bribe, attempts on...
      • Police Arrests Two Fathers for Slaughtering Their ...
      • EXPOSED; Shrine Where South South Politicians Go T...
      • CRISIS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD: Pastor Adeboye, Pasto...
      • Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe denies visit from Dino Me...
      • Police Stop Bamidele Opeyemi’s Gubernatorial Campa...
      • Oritsejafor worst CAN president in years, says El-...
      • Islamist disguised in military uniform killed many...
      • Pro-Tukur lawmakers move against Speaker Tambuwal ...
      • Call for resignation: ‘I dey kampe,’ – Okonjo-Iwea...
      • BREAKING: Jonathan orders immediate deployment of ...
      • “A Conscienceless Senate” | Press Statement On CON...
      • The Latest Top 20 Billionaires In Nigeria.....
      • Tension mounts over National Assembly resumption....
      • PDP crisis: Jonathan, G-7 governors draw battle li...
      • Hold Presidency responsible if any harm befalls Am...
      • I Was Pelted With Tomatoes After Snatching My Frie...
      • 'I'm glad I don't have to face Ozil'
      • Old Age Is Catching Up With Tukur — Baraje Led New...
      • E-X-P-O-S-E-D: Jonathan offers $12 billion to gove...
      • I sleep with at least 56 men per week, my boss inc...
      • Oyinlola, a kindergarten politician – Tukur; you’r...
      • tagspay....
      • http://tagspay.com/?inviteby=comradeak
      • 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conf...
      • PDP Has Left Nigerians Worse Than They Were In 199...
      • ‘Most Of The Persons I Went Against Were Those Clo...
      • VIDEO: Lagos Commissioner, Opeifa Disgraced By Act...
      • PDP crisis: Jonathan tells elders to shun Obasanjo...
      • Police ‘withdraw Amaechi’s escort’
      • Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine —Fashola Raises Alar...
      • Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men....
      • ASUU Strike: Female Students Turn Sex Workers....
      • Chop My Money....
      • Sound Sultan 'Natural Something'....
      • Sexy Mama.....
      • Girl, 18, ‘Raped To Death’ in Otuoke, Bayelsa Stat...
      • 'Wenger will get the best out of Mesut'
      • Accept our conditions or face impeachment – ‘New P...
      • BREAKING: ‘NEW PDP’ MOVES TO JAIL TUKUR..
      • Jonathan vex, storms out of reconciliation meeting...
      • STRANGE: Baby Born With Ears Under Its Chin [PHOTO...
      • Open Letter To My Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA...
      • New PDP Gains Ground!!!
      • ASUU strike: FG accuses university lecturers of be...
      • Obasanjo fingered in emergence of Atiku/Baraje-led...
      • Any PDP Lawmaker That Joins New Faction Will Lose ...
      • German international Ozil joins Arsenal....
      • Ozil - I have the faith of the coach...
      • ”I do not believe in marriage” – Femi kuti
      • Woman Arrested For Dumping Baby In Toilet...
      • Man Charged In Lagos For Taking Offensive Photogra...
      • 2015: Nigeria will burn if what happened at Offa r...
      • Ngige wins Anambra APC primaries...
      • BREAKING NEWS: New PDP faction asks court to sack ...
      • Police declare Amaechi’s ADC a deserter.....
      • The Germany star has agreed a stunning €47 million...
      • Liverpool sign Victor Moses from Chelsea on one-se...
      • Clark should retire from politics, not me — Obasanjo
      • The Official Result of Jonathan-Tukur-led faction ...
      • The many sins of Jonathan-Tukur-led PDP faction – ...
      • Splinter PDP: Bamanga Tukur reacts!!!
      • Inside Story Of The Drama As PDP Splits...
      • PDP Splits: Abubakar Baraje, Oyinlola now factiona...
      • How NADECO leaders collected money to betray Abiol...
    • ►  August (6)

Facebook

Olabisi A. Alabi

Create Your Badge
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.